AT WEERES, CRAFTSMANSHIP PRINCIPLES ARE STANDARDS THAT NEED TO BE MET BEFORE ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE WORTHY OF OUR NAME. EVERY ASPECT OF OUR CLIENTS’ ORDERS MUST MEET OUR HIGH STANDARDS OF QUALITY CONTROL BEFORE THE FINAL PRODUCT IS DELIVERED.
NMMA Certification is a program designed to help boat manufacturers construct boats that are five times safer than non-certified boats.
At Weeres Pontoons, we strive to continuously better the relationships we have with our customers and dealers. Our staff looks forward to helping you in any way we can.
- .090 gauge aluminum 25" tubes
- .080 gauge aluminum 23" tubes
- Solid aluminum keel adds strength, wear resistance and prohibits invasive species
- Precision-welded seams using automated pulse technology for superior weld quality
- Multi-chambered tubes add strength and stability
- Fully welded end caps are stamped and domed for added strength
- Positive Airlock System, a multi-chambered, vented construction process, prevents tubes from filling if punctured
- Multiple-stage pressure drop testing ensures a watertight tube