AT WEERES, CRAFTSMANSHIP PRINCIPLES ARE STANDARDS THAT NEED TO BE MET BEFORE ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE WORTHY OF OUR NAME. EVERY ASPECT OF OUR CLIENTS’ ORDERS MUST MEET OUR HIGH STANDARDS OF QUALITY CONTROL BEFORE THE FINAL PRODUCT IS DELIVERED.
NMMA Certification is a program designed to help boat manufacturers construct boats that are five times safer than non-certified boats.
At Weeres Pontoons, we strive to continuously better the relationships we have with our customers and dealers. Our staff looks forward to helping you in any way we can.
- Large-footprint H-bracket provides a solid connection from the tubes to the deck
- Z-channel crossmembers are designed to deflect water away from the deck
- Solid aluminum crossmembers are spaced 24" on-center with additional crossmembers spaced 12" apart for added strength on the aft 7', where additional strength is needed
- 3/4" marine grade 7-ply decking
- Railings are secured to the deck using rail spacers to allow for faster drying of the deck and carpet with an industrial-strength silicone caulk applied to each panel to ensure a quiet ride
- Fencing is rolled through a custom-designed crimper, enhancing the appearance and adding rigidity to the fence, making it stronger than an industry-standard smooth panel